Our paging solutions preconfigured by their functions and by categories to meet your needs.
All sectors and industries can use a paging system. Our solutions help businesses streamline operations and focus on what really matters.
- Grants & Incentives
Grants & Incentives
Funding grant support issued from the respective governing bodies to support up to 80% of your wireless paging system purchases
- Contact Us
Graphics Design Intern
Internship | 3 Months Minimum | Entry-Level
Careers at SIGNALGRYD
SIGNALGRYD is looking for a driven, creative and talented Design & Marketing Intern to join our team. You will work closely with our Founder as well as the Team to visualize, create and deliver digital, on-brand designs, social assets and ads for use across multiple channels, including email, display and social. Additionally, you will work together with Marketing to curate the copywriting and brainstorm new ideas.
At SIGNALGRYD, we all wear a lot of hats (you’ll have exposure to multiple roles). This is a critical design position as these assets will directly drive revenue and customer acquisition for the business. (So a craving for constant innovation and a learn-as-you-go attitude are key!)
Having the right people on board is a key factor for our success: Our small team knows the ins and outs of all our processes, are familiar with customer needs and are able to support our markets effectively and efficiently.
To us, degrees, professional experience or industry-specific knowledge is not as important as the right attitude and entrepreneurial spirit.
We’re looking for candidates who are versatile, adaptable and possesses a keen mentality to learn a variety of critical business skills.
If you are seeking a learning experience with a plethora of different tasks, you’re the type of person we’re looking for!
Being organized is important to us. It allows everyone to have a voice and be on the same page. We strongly believe in setting clear expectations – giving everyone the opportunity to exceed them. Being able to effectively prioritize tasks and quickly switch gears is also crucial to the success of a start up. We encourage everyone on our team to “think like a CEO” when making decisions and always put customers first.
Your responsibilities include:
This will be a hands-on internship that involves the combination of curative design, creative brainstorming, content generation, planning & layout of future design collaterals, some marketing and administrative tasks ensures an always diverse and interesting portfolio of tasks.
- Provide principle design support to our Founder
- Interpret and develop SIGNALGRYD’s existing brand as it shows up on paid, organic social and email channels, bringing SIGNALGRYD to life in a way that is consistent with all of our other consumer touchpoints (site, product, packaging, social etc.) as well as our brand voice and references
- Design and edit digital creative across marketing channels, including email, organic social, display ads, social ads and video.
- Ideate with team to create content that is fresh, on brand and surprising
- Ideate with team to create and test paid designs across formats
- Ensure delivered assets adhere to requested technical specs and needed timelines
- Create a system and implement titles and editing style for paid and social daily content
- Execute on both product and lifestyle photography for brand assets
- Stay up to date and present ideas on product design, including trend forecasting/moodboards, pillow design, poster design
- Collaborate with marketing channel owners to concept creative based on briefs, and then iterate and optimize based on user feedback.
- Keep up-to-date on advertising and marketing trends.
- Maintain a well-organized asset library
- Brainstorm & develop new marketing channels and campaign
- Suggest, and make decisions on our marketing strategies
- Some adhoc duties if required
A successful applicant should display the following attributes:
- Only Singaporeans/PR
- Proficiency with Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign
- Strong design and typography skills
- Obsessive attention to detail and a love of pixel perfect designs
- Ability to successfully work on multiple projects at once
- You know your JPEGs, PNGs, GIFs
- Excellent command of English, written and oral
- Have your own computer or laptop
- Be a great teammate and representative of SIGNALGRYD’s positive spirit
- A willingness to embrace change, pivot, and to adapt strategies on the fly
- Able to work independently
- Organized, detail oriented, and ability to multitask.
- Commit for at least 3 months
- Express strong willingness to learn
- Appreciates open communication
- Strong computer and internet research skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Knowledge of G Suite Products & Business Apps (Guidance will be provided)
- Ability to plan, organize and develop your own schedule
What’s in it for you:
- Monthly remuneration SGD $500 – 1000
- Variety of tasks ensures non-repetitive mundane work
- Exposure and understanding of the core structure of a small and growing company
- We adopt an open-door, open communication culture which purpose is to encourage support from team members
- As this is an internship role, you will be guided, supervised and supported. We want to help you, to help us.
We also work with Universities and Polytechnics. If you are interested in an industrial attachment, you may be able to intern with us to fulfill your school’s work attachment programme.
Are you motivated by the prospect in a Graphics Design Intern position with a dynamic and forward-thinking company? We want to hear from you! Interested candidates should apply with their cover letter and CV with expected salary submitted to [email protected]